When ‘The Cut’ comes to the UK, we will never be the same again
The world’s first nude beauty show has been banned in the UK after complaints from women’s rights groups and activists.
The show was initially due to take place in Edinburgh in February but has now been moved to Leeds and the organisers have cancelled all public events.
The first event, which was to be staged in Edinburgh, was cancelled on Monday after complaints.
“There is now no way to run an event at the venue, the venue has no space for a tent and no one will be available to host it,” said the Edinburgh City Council.
“The show will have to move elsewhere.”
The Edinburgh City Mayor, Sir Alan Kelly, said it was “very disappointing” that a show that he said was a great opportunity to promote health and beauty, was being cancelled.
“It was a very good show.
I hope the people of Edinburgh will be able to support this by making their own choices,” he said.
The Scottish government has defended the decision, saying that “public safety is paramount”. “
I think it’s disappointing that they have chosen to do this and I think the city council will stand up for those who do want this to happen.”
The Scottish government has defended the decision, saying that “public safety is paramount”.
The UK’s Health and Safety Executive said it would consider the complaint.
The government also said it had not seen the complaints, but that it was aware of the issue and had acted to remove the show.
It said that the decision to cancel the show had not been taken lightly.
“We are aware of these concerns and will look into the issue.
The council will consider the complaints and the council will act on them accordingly,” a spokesperson said.
The Edinburgh City council has previously banned a number “silly” events including a circus, the Edinburgh Ballet and a horse show.”
So I have decided that the time has come for us to reconsider.”
The Edinburgh City council has previously banned a number “silly” events including a circus, the Edinburgh Ballet and a horse show.